Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Lunch at noon. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu temples tour
Morning after breakfastVisit to Pashupatinath Temple. It is dedicated to a manifestation of Shiva called Pashupati (Lord of Animals). It attracts thousands of pilgrims each year and has become well known far beyond the Kathmandu Valley. And also visit Budanilkantha (The hub of the temple complex is a pond in which lies a great figure of the Hindu God Vishnu reclining on the coils of a cosmic serpent). Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Kodari to Nyalam
Morning after breakfast, drive towards Kodari After immigration formalities drive to Nyalam (3900m). Arrive Nyalam and Check in. Dinner and overnight at Guest House.
Day 04: Nyalam
Full day acclimatization - Full day free for excursion of Nyalam city. Dinner and overnight at guest house.
Day 05: Nyalam to Saga
Morning after breakfast, drive Nyalam to Saga (4300 m). Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight at guest House.
Day 06: Saga to Prayang
Morning after breakfast, drive Saga to Prayang (4540m). Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight at guest House.
Day 07: Prayang to Chiu Gompa
Morning after breakfast, drive towards Mansarovar (30km) reaching Chiu Gompa. Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight stay in guesthouse.
Day 08: Chiu Gompa to Darchen
Morning afte breakfast, drive to Darchen which is the base camp of Kailash Parvet. Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight stay in guesthouse.
Day 09: Darchan to Dira-Puk
Morning after breakfast, Commence trek/Parikarma (KORA) to Dira-puk (4860 m) approx. 20 km. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 10: Dira- Puk to Zutul-Phuk
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Zutul-phuk via Dolmala pass. Dinner and overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 11: Zutul-Phuk to Prayang
Morning after breakfast, Trek about 10km, drive to Prayang. Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight at Guest House.
Day 12: Prayang to Saga
Morning after breakfast, drive Prayang to Saga. Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight at Guest House.
Day 13: Saga to Nyalam
Morning after breakfast, drive Saga to Nyalam. Arrive and check in guest house. Dinner and overnight at Guest House.
Day 14: Nyalam to Kathmandu
Morning after breakfast,drive to Zhangmu, after completing Chinese immigration and drive back to Kathmandu. Dinner and overnight at hotel
Day 15: Departure
Morning after breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to airport to board the flight for onward destination.
• Arrival , departure transfers & Sightseeing in Kathmandu by Coach (Pashupati Nath )
• 3 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with meals (vegetarian meals)
• 9 Nights Accommodation in the guesthouses in Tibet in Group Sharing basic accommodation for sleep only
• 3 Nights Accommodation during Kailash Parikrma in tents in Group sharing basis.
• All transfers and sightseeing tours in Tibet by Toyota Land Cruisers (Maximum 4 Pax. in each)
• English speaking guide
• A Truck for Baggage & Equipments
• In Nepal, Kathmandu / Kodari / Kathmandu by coach
• Kodari / Kailash Manasarovar / Kodari by Toyota Land Cruisers
• All vegetarian meals through out the tour in Tibet (breakfast and dinner is served hot in the dinning tent and picnic lunch is served in the hot-cases)
• All equipments for camping (tent, mattress, dinning tent, kitchen tent, kitchen utensils, tables, chairs, toilet tent etc)
• Sleeping bag. (on Returnable Basis)
• Duffle bag (big bag for keeping personal clothes and equipments)
• Windproof / Waterproof Jacket. (on Returnable Basis )
• Jerry can for taking Manasarovar jal home
• Steel hot cases for buffet lunch
• Experienced tour leader / coordinator with each group
• Services of sardar, cook, kitchen boys and camping helpers (accompanying the group)
• Oxygen cylinder in each jeep
• Gemow bag (life saving bag at high altitude)
• First-Aid box
• Tibet visa fee and permit fee for Kailash and Manasarovar
• Yaks and Yak-men to carry baggage, food, fuel etc while making parikrama of Mt. Kailash
• Porterage wherever applicable in Tibet
Does not include
• Extra cost of transportation, porter age etc involved due landslides, snowfall, political and natural disturbances and any other unforeseen conditions
• Extra cost of accommodation and meals in Katmandu for staying more than 3 nights as per the program to match the flight schedule or for any other reasons
• Expenses of personal nature such as insurance, beverage, telephone calls, tips etc
• Charges of pony or yak and driver if required to ride on for Kailash Parikrama
• Cost of accommodation in the guesthouses in Tibet at other places than mentioned in the program
• Renting or purchase charge of any personal equipment or accessory (if required)
• Any other cost not mentioned as included
• Note : Rates are subject to change without prior notice As per IPSC (Indian Pilgrimage Service Centre) Tibet.